Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Not a CSS Expert But... This isn't Right, Right?

I am 100% self-taught when it comes to HTML, CSS, RoboHelp, DOS, Excel, Confluence, and JavaScript. I have learned what I know from reading and trying to adapt what I read for my own purposes. I know I've mentioned that when I was learning about WinHelp (.hlp) files, I would download pretty much any WinHelp file I could find. After I opened the file on my computer, if I saw something I wanted to do in the WinHelp files I was creating at work, I would de-compile the file and look at how the author had created a button or some other feature. I was thirsty for knowledge. The same thing has plagued me during the years since working with WinHelp files for other technologies. I frequently look at CSS files and try to understand what is included within the CSS file to produce a specific characteristic of a website.

Today, I found something that doesn't make sense to me.


Defining h3 (Heading 3) twice in the same file seems wrong.

Editor's Note: Added the "WinHelp" tag for this post. 

No comments: