Thursday, June 1, 2017

Vandals Suck

From this article - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lebron-james-home-hate-crime_us_592ee7ebe4b09ec37c30dd89 - I went to this article - http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/31/lebron-james-home-vandalized-with-n-word-graffiti-hate-crime/?adid=pubexchange_huffpost_entertainment - which included this comment:

LeBron is right, we're not "equal in America." He's got a billion dollars and I'm in debt up to my eyeballs. It's time to take away your money and your mansions, LeBron, and make everyone equal.

I kind of feel the same way. It's not that I despise LeBron James or want his house to be desecrated or anything like that because no, I don't. Pondering what all of this means.

I'd be not doing my job if I didn't point out the media is not freaking out about this sentence:
And we got a long way to go for us as a society and for us as African-Americans until we feel equal in America.
It should be:
And we have a long way to go before we as a society and for me as an African-Americans until we feel equal in America.
Or something like that...
 

No comments: