Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Why Wait?

So, with my cell phone, I can either pay $80 and then upgrade to a different device - or - I can pay $20 and instantly upgrade?


I have been too busy (or simply avoiding) going in to US Cellular. I have a business card of a saleswoman who helped me about a month ago with my current device not being able to receive pictures. At the time, she gave me a piece of paper with details about a new plan which included an Android tablet for free. Initially, I thought that would be great for recording Metallica on Friday in Newton, but since I've dragged my feet so much, I'm not sure I want to take a brand-new and unfamiliar device with me. On top of that, I'm fearing that the special that would give me the tablet has expired, which would make me sad. Thus, between now and 11 AM on Friday, I need to offload as much as I can from my current device, round up portable chargers so I can give my device "fuel" between Volbeat and Avenged Sevenfold, otherwise known as A7Xand then between A7X and Metallica. I'm unsure, though, if A7X is the first or second band - I assume they are second.

No comments: