Monday, October 8, 2018

Taco Mouth, TC, and Sophia Benoit

From an email I received today:

On October 26 Nashville's Taco Mouth will be self-releasing their new album, A Deafening Silence. The video for the first single "You Say" was debuted on The Punk Site a couple of weeks ago, and now they've got a new one in the vault for the second single, "Fighting For Today," which uses a mix of humor and pointed lyrics to address our current political hellscape.


I included this video because they are playing a gig on November 10 at Growlers in Memphis, TN. I don't proclaim to know every place that books bands in Memphis, but I've never heard of Growlers so it was interesting to me to look up the venue's website: http://www.901growlers.com, which lists their address as 1911 Poplar Ave, which I am pretty sure I have been on that street in Memphis.

The above video needs the ones below to balance it out:


I nearly puked when I saw this tweet from Sophia Benoit:



No comments: