Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Why we Missed Hatebreed, who suck anyways...

It was 7 years ago today (2557 days), on Dec. 9, 2011, when Phil Smith, Chris Motter, and I went up to Mc Elroy Auditorium in Waterloo, IA to see Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains, Sevendust & Hatebreed. The main thing I remember about the concert is that we walked in as Sevendust was ending. I didn't know many of the tunes that All That Remains played, but I remember their drummer had a single bass drum set and how surprised I was that he didn't have a monstrous double bass set. As for Five Finger Death Punch, I'm lying if I say I remember their set. I remember I drove that night and I remember that I thought the venue was downtown, but it isn't, so we arrived later than expected, which is why we missed Hatebreed, who suck anyways, but I regret that I didn't see more of Sevendust's set.



No comments: