Sunday, April 25, 2010

Change is in the Air...

I went for a walk yesterday morning. It was starting to drizzle but I had my Five Finger Death Punch blasting through Megan's pink earphones. It's good to be me these days. There are changes everywhere. As I walked outside, I saw change. Flowers are blooming, rain is making a gray world green. And the world is getting nicer. There are subtle changes in the people around me. Smiles and forgiveness replacing tears and resentment. There is a lot to be thankful for and it seems like there is no end in sight.

That said, I am not going to be writing a lot, probably, between now and May 16th. Call it a mini-break, if you will. Nothing to be concerned about to my 3 followers. Schedules are getting hectic and focus must remain on the ultimate goal.

Be back in 3 weeks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I love the spring changes as well! Good luck with staying focused for the next few weeks, thanks for letting us know.
Happy Spring!
D~