Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Farewell

It is Tuesday AM. The kids are off school now and I still have to go to work. We are preparing for our first camping trip of the season. If history repeats itself, I will not touch this PC tonight or tomorrow night. In that light, I am saying "Farewll" until later. Next Sunday night is the season finale of "Breaking Bad" and it's ramping up the intensity. There was only one episode this season that I thought didn't progress the story and that was the painfully slow-paced episode called "The Fly" which dealt with Walt fighting a fly in his meth lab. Didn't really see the need for an hour of chasing a fly. I doubt I will be on the PC that night. The following night is WWE and it seems like a given that I do not make it downstairs. So it could be a week. Hope you survive without me. Peace.

No comments: