Sunday, October 2, 2011

50 Years

It's over. My in-laws' 50th anniversary has come and gone. It was a good time. I had a really good time. But now it's over. It's now Sunday night and I return to work tomorrow. First of all, I am still loving my job. It is kicking butt! I can't help look forward to Monday.

The rest of my week is looking busy.

Monday - kids have lessons - also How I met your mother, 2 Broke Girls, 2 1/2 Men, Mike and Molly, and WWE
Tuesday - during the day, I have a 1/2 day training class. After work, I am going to mow a yard. At night is the new "Family Jewels" episode where Shannon Tweed answers the proposal from Gene Simmons.
Wednesday - Alex has RE; also Survivor, The Middle, Modern Family, and Real World - San Diego
Thursday - not sure, but I have an all-day training session @ work. The Big Bang Theory, Grey's, Private Practice, and TNA.
Friday - Opeth concert in the Twin Cities with Kevin
Saturday - return from the Twin Cities
Sunday - not sure

And then it starts over.

No comments: