Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lots of stuff to Blog About

  • Lots of Racial Stuff concerning the death of the teenager in Florida. There's a lot of left and right spins on the events.
  • Heaven is watching "The Big Bang Theory" while ripping CDs. It's also watching "Two and a Half Men" while ripping CDs. I have to say that those two shows are my favorites. They have replaced "M*A*S*H*" and "Cheers."
  • If I looked like this, I would put a bag over my head as well. Going to assume it's a female under the hood, but it may just be a really skinny dude. Don't know.

  • Work is going well. I am extremely happy to be where I am. I cannot imagine my life without the changes over the last 42 weeks. Yes, you guessed it, I started 42 weeks ago. In 10 short weeks, I have my 1 year anniversary.
  • This is a cool still from the video of me playing drums on Beale Street. I really enjoyed playing drums that night. Back in North Liberty, I will be playing drums with the high school group at St. Thomas More this Palm Sunday @ 11 AM Mass, followed by (probably) Holy Thursday, followed by Easter Sunday @ 11 AM Mass.
    Editor's Note: Yes, I'm being funny!
  • There are a lot of bands I am not familiar with but I really like this band. They will probably never ever play together again since the drummer, Mike Portnoy, left Dream Theater and the guitarist and keyboardist are members of Dream Theater.

No comments: