Monday, April 2, 2012

Still Burning

I reached the 40,000 MP3/WAV count Saturday night and have pushed on from that:
40143 File(s) 215,077,952,666 bytes
I kind of wish I knew how many I was going to end up with. Is 40000 1/2 of my collection? Is it 3/4ths? I have no idea. I have spindles upon spindles to convert. I have barely made a dent in the cassette to MP3 conversion. There is a lot to do. I did offer to do this type of project for my neighbor and if that happens, I will gain even more. The title of this post refers to ripping CDs as well as the condition of my arms. They are sunburnt. I may have been a little 'sun sick' last night b/c my head pounded really loud inside my head. I was kind of restless and don't really feel like I got a good night's sleep, but I'm awake, showered, and ready to face the world of documentation!

No comments: