Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Break time is Over...

What a whirlwind two weeks.

Work has picked up its pace and there is no shortage of projects to be completed. I have a planning meeting tomorrow from 8-10 and, at 10:30, I have a meeting about a user guide with a client. Somewhere tomorrow I also need to finish the changes to yet another user guide as well as see if some help text displays in the Prod environment for yet another system. We are all working on "tagging" our existing user guide for what will hopefully become a single source for our user guides and that's still on my plate. I'm already losing sight of working on that project this week as various other priorities are competing.

Summer hours are 'officially' over so I am back to five 8 hour days. I'm not exactly pumped about the change in schedule but that has more to do with how I spent some of my Friday afternoons. I got together with Joe (vocals, bass, guitar), Matthew (guitar, bass, vocals), and Brian Guitar. We've had some good rehearsals and, hopefully, we'll make it out and play some gigs. That's what I'd like to do.

I've spent a lot of time on youtube, finding complete albums, like KISS' Dynasty:

No comments: