Tuesday, July 14, 2020

A Band that Released an Album Throughout My Career

In my career, I have worked at 5 major employers and during the time I worked for each employer, Sevendust released an album. The same cannot be said for Bayside - they didn't exist when I worked for NDP, for Count the Stars - they also did not exist when I worked for NDP, or even Metallica - they existed when I worked for NDP as Load was released in August 1996, when Megan was born, but then there was an extended time of no new music as Death Magnetic was released when I worked at Quintrex but its follow-up, Hardwired to Self-Destruct, was not released until I had started working for the University of Iowa - they skipped my time two employers:
  1. the Unnamed Hellhole in southern Iowa
  2. Pearson
But not Sevendust! They nailed all 5 employers!
  1. They released Sevendust when I worked at NDP.
    • They did not release an album in 1998, when I worked at JSI for 7 months.
  2. They released Home, Animosity, Seasons, Next, Alpha, & Chapter VII when I worked at QDS.
  3. They released Cold Day Memory when I worked at the Unnamed Hellhole in southern Iowa.
  4. They released Black Out the Sun, Time Travelers & Bonfires, and Kill the Flaw when I worked at Pearson.
  5. The released All I See is War when I worked at the University of Iowa.
If I come upon other bands that have released new music (that I like!) during my time at my different employers, I will create a post about the band.

No comments: