Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Ironic

Including this post, I have 580 posts with the "Pro Wrestling" tag and 547 posts with the "WWE" tag on this blog. When I saw that WWE is coming to Moline in March, I was initially thinking YES! YES! YES! until I remembered Daniel Bryan left the WWE and is now with AEW. Then I saw that Seth Rollins is on the card and I thought I *have* to go see him live at least once in Moline. In "real life," Seth Rollins names Davenport (which is across the Mississippi River from Moline and, essentially, the same city) as his hometown so I'd imagine it would be a special show for him.

However, Matthew asked me to go to Des Moines on the same day to see Steve Vai in concert. I would like to see Steve Vai in concert. 

It is situations like this when I wish I could split myself into two distinct persons so I could see both WWE and Steve Vai.

No comments: