Friday, June 9, 2023

Just to Catch Up

Remember Friday, April 10? I was ecstatic because two of my all-time favorite bands were going to play in Iowa. On Saturday, 8-19, Spitalfield plays in Des Moines and Bayside plays in Council Bluffs. On Sunday, 8-20, Spitalfield plays in Council Bluffs. I didn't know that was the actual daily schedule for the two day festival in Council Bluffs when I wrote the following post, but I know it now: Spitalfield and Bayside.
I also learned that Extreme and Living Colour are playing at the Paramount Theater in Cedar Rapids on 8-19-2023.
I also learned that the legendary metal band W.A.S.P. and Armoured Saint are playing in Clive on 8-19-2023.
How do I choose which of these legendary concerts I actually attend? It's a difficult decision.
I have an answer: don't decide. Instead, go with your family to an Iowa Cubs baseball game in Des Moines. I am not going to see any of those concerts on 8-19-2023. I am going to watch baseball.

No comments: