Monday, July 3, 2023

Yamaha DTX10K-XRW Electronic Drum Set - TCS - Real Wood | Sweetwater

If I thought for even 1 second that I could guarantee that I would earn $220 / month playing these drums every month for the next 24 months, I would have purchased these drums already and they would be en route to my home.
However, I cannot guarantee that I will earn $220 / month from playing drums - heck, our Bad Rumor gig on Saturday, July 1, 2023, was cancelled and our next gig isn't until Friday, 8-4-2023 so for the month of June 2023, I would not earn $220 from playing drums.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DTX10K-XRWSet--yamaha-dtx10k-xrw-electronic-drum-set-tcs-real-wood - Yamaha DTX10K-XRW Electronic Drum Set - TCS - Real Wood | Sweetwater
yamaha dtx10k-xrw electronic drum set - tcs - real wood
Throne and kick pedal not included.
Yamaha DTX10K-XRW Electronic Drum Set - TCS - Real Wood
5-piece Drum Set with TCS Pads, Hi-Hat, 3 x Cymbals, and DTX-PROX Sound Module - Real Wood
Write your review Item ID: DTX10K-XRWSet
$5,169.99
Special Financing - Ends Jan 1, 2024
As low as $216/month
with 24 mo. financing*

No comments: