Sunday, December 24, 2023

Ranking the 6 WWE Superstars Most Likely to Dethrone Roman Reigns

Hah! This article makes the case for Cody Rhodes to dethrone Roman Reigns whereas my previous post was a link to an article that made the case for Rhodes NOT dethroning Roman Reigns! I absolutely love articles about pro wrestling. 

If I could write out the way Roman Reigns loses, I would go with Sami Zayn,  who is not even mentioned in the article. His history with being in the Bloodline was awesome and I would book him for winning the Royal Rumble and getting the opportunity for winning at WrestleMania 40. When Zayn has the mic, he is compelling enough to win me over.  Plus,  he used to be a joke with awful defeats over so many years.  Triple H should reward him with being able to rise to the top. He has proven himself to be able to make a crowd be behind him and his story tells us that he has worked so hard for it.  He would get the other good guys out there to support him and back him up. 

I also think that Orton, Rhodes, Zayn, Owens,  Rollins, and Punk need to form a group with a name. The Bloodline has a name for the heels and I think the good guys need to formally declare that they are on the same page.  It should have happened before now but it is not too late.  A name that says that they are an alliance with the purpose of eradicating the WWE of the Bloodline.  I also think Jey Uso needs to reunite with his brother again.  Maybe Zayn and Uso are the final two in the Royal Rumble? 

I am not on-board yet with LA Knight as the next big thing for WWE. Maybe I should be,  but I am not there yet.  I am also not on-board with Rollins being the one to take Reigns from the top of the WWE. He has a great feud with CM Punk and putting Punk and Rollins in the same stable as uneasy allies? I think that would be awesome. Finally,  I am not on-board with Sikoa winning the title, even if it means more Paul Heyman promos. Sikoa needs to speak more and develop his character on the mic. Otherwise,  he is doing the Brock Lesnar routine... BORING!! I want the story to be told on the mic as well as during the match.  

2024 ought to be very interesting. While I have not been watching WWE on Monday nights,  I am seriously considering doing so in 2024, especially if the story becomes more captivating... 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10101921-ranking-the-6-wwe-superstars-most-likely-to-dethrone-roman-reigns 

No comments: