Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Cody Rhodes Update; WWE Rumors on Drew McIntyre's Contract & Injury, Latest on PG Era

The last topic is what I think is the most important topic in this article,  which is what will the WWE product be as far as whether it is adult, as it was during the Attitude era or if it will tame down the content from targeting adults and to being more directed at your younger fans. I can say that I didn't really let my kids watch a lot of WWE when they were young. As I have mentioned before,  from 1994 on, for many years,  I would watch WWE with my neighbor Debbie. I think that the kids were around but they were also young enough to not know what they were seeing.  I never considered taking them to any live events that came to my area - they were way too young. 

Anyways,  this article is interesting to read. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10119114-cody-rhodes-update-wwe-rumors-on-drew-mcintyres-contract-injury-latest-on-pg-era

No comments: