Monday, September 21, 2009

Basketball Restarts & No Surrender Results

The new season of Alex's basketball league has arrived. We have a new coach and a new attitude. Practice lasted 1 hour and was run very business-like. We went from dribbling to blocking out to defense to offense. Coach has something he calls "Walls" where the kids run down, back, down, back, down instead of killers. Each time the kids did it, he told them how much time they had to do it. It started out @ 45 seconds, then 40, then 37. The kids all seemed to be happy and I was happy as well. I have a lot of hope that we will have a great season and that we will be competitive. I don't really care about wins/losses as long as the kids are having fun.
Meanwhile, not everything is about basketball. If you are interested, here are the results of last night's TNA PPV.
Finally, it's 5:45. I've been awake since 4:45. I don't know what my deal is. I am somewhat excited about going back to work today. I really didn't think much about work over the weekend. I was extremely busy yesterday and that feels good to put work out of my mind.

No comments: