Thursday, December 10, 2009

Still Not a Ball of Fun Around Here...

I've decided that watching other people work hard is not something I like to do.

With my recent trip to the hospital, I'm supposed to "take it easy" and "rest" which would both be easier if there weren't a blizzard outside and snow to clear. On top of that, my workbench in the garage is a mess of empty pop cans, the furnace room needs a once-over to allow the water softener guy (Robert) access to the water softener tomorrow, there is something wrong with the van, there's the golf cart people in the North to deal with, and, on top of everything else, I have to fill out my insurance renewal forms for work. They are due today. I hate insurance forms. I want a check box that says, "I understand my premium is going up but I want *exactly* what I had last year. Hook me up."

Oh, and on top of all that, as if there weren't enough to add to my life, my mom had a stroke and is in the hospital.

That's all for now.

No comments: