Sunday, March 13, 2011

Calm Before the Storm

This next week is the calm before the storm, but it's not very calm.

I am donating blood tomorrow night. I will do contract work in the evening.
Tuesday, I have no plans. I will do contract work in the evening.
Wednesday, I have no plans. I will do contract work in the evening.
Thursday, I have no plans. I will do contract work in the evening.
Friday, the relative calm ends. We are going to Cedar Falls to see my in-laws right after I get off work.
Saturday, we will return home.
Sunday, the kids have a youth rally.
Monday, drums/sax lessons.
Tuesday, Megan starts driver's ed
Wednesday, religious ed
Thursday, Megan driver's ed
Friday, not sure but I think something is going on.
Saturday, STM confirmation and the kids are serving
Sunday, Karen is helping a friend with a family meal for their daughter's confirmation
Monday starts the cycle all over again.

No comments: