Thursday, January 24, 2019

Halestorm and ITM and 2 Others

I think I'm getting old.

When I first looked at the concert announcement below, of the 4 bands listed, only Halestorm was interesting to me. At a Five Finger Death Punch concert (I think it was that one), I saw In This Moment as a warm-up band and while I enjoyed the theatrics and the "Blood" tune that Rock 108 used to play a lot, I don't feel compelled to watch them again. I was unfamiliar with Palaye Royale and Beasto Blanco (not Reasto Rianco like it says in the words directly above "Thursday, May 9th in the screenshot below) until I looked up the videos below.



As I mentioned, I used the words on the poster to find the 4th band because when I used the words, I had "No results found for "Reasto Rianco" when I used Google.com to locate information about the band.



I'm breaking my standard for youtube.com videos and only including the link to the first tune I listened to by this band. It was called Death Rattle and I was going to embed it on this post. However, after I had embedded the video, I decided I didn't like the preview image. Don't get me wrong - I like the tune as much, if not more, than the Grind tune above. You can (and should) listen to it by clicking here: Beasto Blanco's "Death Rattle".

Editor's Note: Are you trying to put me out of a job? 

No comments: