Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Seeing 3DG on Thursday

Alex has been talking about how he wants to see Three Days Grace / Wage War / Zero 9:36 on Thursday, July 21, 2022, in Clive. This dates back several months. He has asked me if I wanted to go with him and until last night, I was non-committal. I don't really know Wage War or Zero 9:36 and while I like Three Days Grace - I saw them sandwiched between POD and Shinedown in February 2013 - I wasn't in a huge hurry to see them again.

This is a recent setlist:

  1. So Called Life
  2. Animal I Have Become
  3. Home
  4. Pain
  5. Break
  6. Time of Dying
  7. Neurotic
  8. Painkiller
  9. The High Road (acoustic)
  10. World So Cold (acoustic)
  11. The Mountain
  12. Just Like You (with fan)
  13. The Good Life
  14. Lifetime
  15. I Hate Everything About You
  16. Encore

  17. Never Too Late
  18. Riot

This is their latest album.



No comments: