Friday, January 1, 2010

Catching up a Titch

If life had gone the way I wanted, I would have seen Metallica play this setlist in Las Vegas on 12/5/2009 for my 40th birthday. Unfortunately, the show sold out and I did not have a ticket. It worked out okay because I was in the hospital on 12/4.
This is what I would have seen:


  1. That Was Just Your Life
  2. The End of the Line
  3. Ride The Lightning
  4. The Memory Remains
  5. Fade to Black
  6. Broken, Beat & Scarred
  7. Cyanide
  8. Sad But True
  9. One
  10. All Nightmare Long
  11. Kirk Solo #1
  12. The Day That Never Comes
  13. Master Of Puppets
  14. Fight Fire With Fire
  15. Kirk Solo #2
  16. Nothing Else Matters
  17. Enter Sandman
  18. Encore Jam
  19. Die Die My Darling
  20. Whiplash
  21. Seek and Destroy


Metallica is playing in Europe with Anthrax, Slayer, and Megadeth - the Big Four on the same stage for the first time ever. If that tour makes it to the USA and comes *anywhere* close to me, I'm there!

Total Running Time: 2:09:22

No comments: