Sunday, November 27, 2011

I would Love this... Had I seen it years ago... :<(

My brother-in-law Mark and I went to Guitar Center on Wednesday night (11/23) and drove by Slumberland. We are in the market for a corner entertainment center and there has been one advertised @ Slumberland for $199. I wanted to check it out. I found what I would love to have, if I had $500 laying around (rest assured, I do, but it's not for what I found).


How beautiful is that! I would love to actually have two of them. I might be able to fit all my CDs into them. However, I do not think it is really worth purchasing because I am converting from CD to MP3s on my external hard drive.

1 comment:

Kari. said...

It really is gorgeous. Even now. I don't have $500 laying around, if I did, I would have snapped it up. You can put so much in them. I think that it would inspire me to weed through my books, and only put my most beloved ones in it.