Thursday, October 25, 2012

If I made a Life CD today...

I am such a music person. I listen to music all the time, even crappy stuff I don't necessarily like. I am constantly seeking new music, which is why I began writing music reviews years ago. I have not dedicated nearly as much time as I should to that hobby lately. Only 5 reviews on http://www.dailyvault.com in 2012. Pitiful.

I've written about creating Life CDs before. I would take the songs that resonated in me at the given time. Since getting into listening to music on my 1 TB external hard drive, I've given up burning CDs. I think what I may do is create playlists, four a year (one for each season) and go that route.

If I *were* burning a Life CD today, I would include these songs. The first 10 are about Hate and the last 10 are about Hope. Notice it would fit on a CD (it's under 80 minutes).

No comments: