Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This week

We, as a family, are in the thick of a busy week. This is all from my perspective.

Last night, I went to Megan's sax lesson to deliver her sax b/c Karen had picked her up from school to take her to her doctor appt. Alex's drum lesson was cancelled or else I would have been playing drums at West Music from 5:30-6. After returning from dropping off Megan's sax, I went to my Bible study class from 7-830. When I got home, Karen and I breezed through our recorded shows (How I Met Your Mother, Mike and Molly) and then after she went to bed, I watched WWE Raw. Then I went to bed.

Tonight, Megan works. Private Practice is on. Woo-hoo!

Wednesday, Alex has Religious Ed. Survivor, The Middle, and the Real World Challenge are on. Woo-hoo!

Thursday, Alex makes up his drum lesson (Time TBD). Megan works. TNA Wrestling, Grey's and ... something else are on. Woo-hoo!

Friday, Megan marches at the West v. City High football game. Shark Tank is on.

Saturday, we may possibly go up to Norwood and spend time with my brother-in-law/sister-in-law and two nephews. Megan works all day.

Sunday, Megan will need to go to 11 AM Mass.

THEN... it starts all over.

Between all that, I am working on the LP to MP3, the CD to MP3, and cassette to MP3 conversions.

No comments: