Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flicks to See..

The kids were with Karen's folks last night and will be again tonight. We return to the campground Wednesday night. As it is our tradition to do so, we went to a movie. I had seen the previews for "My Sister's Keeper" and, perhaps because I knew getting Karen to see "The Hangover" would be useless, we went to see it last night. Good flick. I am still amazed at how some films are made. This film had a lot of creativity in the manner in which it was told. There are flashbacks and while it would have been nice to have the year the scene was taking place in the corner, it probably would have ruined the movie. It is rated PG-13 and I only heard one f-bomb. I will watch it with Megan when it comes out on DVD. It is one of those movies that made me appreciate my kids and their health. This is the trailer:





Catching up a bit, we also saw the movie "Up" in Elkader last weekend.

No comments: