Thursday, June 25, 2009

Giving Up

Vader is a Polish metal band that absolutely is viciously heavy. They are touring. Midwest dates? Sure! The complete billing for the trek is as follows:

VADER
DECREPIT BIRTH
WARBRINGER
THE AMENTA
AUGURY
SUCCESS WILL WRITE APOCALYPSE ACROSS THE SKY
And the following are the only Midwest dates..
|
Nov. 13 - The Pearl Room - Mokena, IL
Nov. 14 - Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Nov. 15 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
|
After St. Paul, they go to Canada. But when I searched youtube.com for "Vader" I found this instead:


Then I found Darth Vader being a jerk:

Of course, then I found a video of the metal band Vader.



Also found this classic song with different lyrics:


Also, I am now following: http://blacksabbathdemos.blogspot.com - check it out!

And with that lyrics that were changed:
|
Witches gather at black masses
Bodies burning in red ashes
On the hill the church in ruin
Is the scene of evil doings
It's a place for all bad sinners
Watch them eating dead rats' innards
I guess it's the same whereever you may go
Oh Lord yeah
|
echoing in my brain, I move on. It's 11:30 and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow at work so I want to be fresh.

No comments: