Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 of 16

I went to the eye doctor today. I was only going to pick out frames but since my eye glasses are nearly 2 years old, I am returning, tomorrow @ 8 AM, for an eye exam. I have the frames picked out. I don't really care what my glasses look like as all they do is help me see. I am wearing them now. I wear them all the time. The only time I wish I didn't wear them is when I was watching Alex's basketball team come unglued in front of my eyes. It was an awful game. The team did not play good defense and if they are not mad at themselves, they should not play the game. Losing by 40 points is awful.
But back to my story about the eye doctor. I have my appt tomorrow AM and then I'll drive to work.
I like my drive to and from work. The people are friendly. I've eaten twice at the Kalona Family Restaurant and it was very good. I took my truck for an oil change on Monday and Jerry, the owner of the place, was nice. My co-workers are all nice. The work I have to do is challenging, as I learn InDesign and purge myself of the MS Word workflow. It's been a good move.

No comments: