Sunday, October 24, 2010

Schedule Update

What a week behind us and what a week ahead...
  • Sunday
    • 11 AM Mass
    • Nap?!?
    • Alex Basketball practice from 7-8
    • Desparate Housewives
  • Monday
    • Megan has a choir concert @ West - I am taking her
    • Alex drum lessons - Karen is taking him
    • WWE
  • Tuesday
    • Refinancing closing @ 5
    • Teen Mom
  • Wednesday
    • Megan has a band concert @ West
    • Cutthroat
  • Thursday
    • I have a dentist appt @ 8 AM
    • Alex has a basketball game @ 6:30
    • Grey's Anatomy / Private Practice
  • Friday
    • NOTHING!
  • Saturday
    • I have a CEW Leadership meeting in Waterloo. I will leave NL ~7
    • The football game is Iowa hosting MSU
    • I think Alex or Megan serve @ 5:15 Mass

So that's my schedule. If I look ahead:

  • Sunday (10/31)
    • Trick or Treat
    • No Basketball practice
    • Desparate Housewives
  • Monday (11/1)
    • Alex drum lessons
    • WWE
  • Tuesday (11/2)
    • Teen Mom
  • Wednesday (11/3)
    • Megan has RE
    • I have four (free) tickets to the U of I Band Extravaganza at Carver
    • Cutthroat
  • Thursday (11/4)
    • Alex has a basketball game @ 6:30
    • Grey's Anatomy / Private Practice
  • Friday (11/5)
    • Megan has a dance and is having a friend sleepover
  • Saturday (11/6)
    • The football game is Iowa at Indiana
    • 5:15 Mass
    • After Mass, bassist Keith and guitarist Jim are coming over
  • Sunday (11/7)
    • Alex basketball practice 5-6 @ Regina

Somewhere in there I need to write some music reviews!

No comments: