Thursday, October 21, 2010

Progress Expected

I hope to make progress within the next 24 hours on a couple of projects. The first is ultra-personal and will not be disclosed while the second is not as personal. The second deals with Alex's basketball game tonight. My hope is that the team plays together well and that we enter the game with the right mentality - that it is possible to win. Any other attitude - "we'll do okay" - is not all right with me.

Work is going well. I am learning InDesign, which is basically a page layout app. It is challenging to think in a different paradigm than what I thought in using MS Word. Time will tell which is the better tool. I would convert to MS Word but I know the next project I work on is going to be a 160+ page manual that is in InDesign. I'd like to think that tackling a 10 page project will make the 160 page project easier to deal with.

No comments: