Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Job

I accepted a new job, with a different company, on Monday, 9/27/2010, and submitted my two week notice on Monday, 10/4/2010. My last day was Friday, 10/15/2010. I start at my new job tomorrow (!!) Monday, 10/18/2010. I am very excited to be starting a new chapter in my career. I worked at my previous employer for 12 years. I definitely nested and have the challenge in front of me to meet new co-workers, learn new systems, and make a difference. I think it is going to rock. I am anxious for a Monday, which is kind of weird to say. My commute is going to be 10 minutes more to the new place v. the previous place. I need to update my resume with an end date for the previous place. I need to embrace change and learn as much as I can as quickly as I can. It is going to be a busy week with the kids' activities but I will hopefully have more to say some night this week.

No comments: