Thursday, February 21, 2013

Someday . . .

Every year, they hold Rock Fest in Cadott, WI, in mid-July.

Every year, awesome bands, including some of my favorite bands, play at this festival.

Every year, I sigh and wish I was there.

Someday, I will be there.

It would be awesome if it was this year, since from Thursday to Sunday, a lot of my favorite bands play:
  • Thursday
    • Seether
    • Halestorm
    • All That Remains
  • Friday
    • The Offspring
    • Theory of a Deadman
    • In This Moment
  • Saturday
    • KISS
    • Megadeth
    • Stone Sour
    • Hellyeah
    • Warrant
  •  Sunday
    • Mötley Crüe!!!!!!
    • Whitesnake <== Tommy Aldridge (a drum hero of mine) is playing with them on this tour!!!
    • Skillet!!!!!
The fact that Mötley Crüe, the 'bad boys of rock,' headline a show where Skillet, a Christian rock band, plays just a few hours earlier, makes this year awesome.


No comments: