Friday, July 20, 2018

When My Family Leaves...

This weekend, Karen, Megan, Alex, and my favorite Mother-in-Law are heading to Wrigley Field in Chicago to see the Cubs. I am not going as I chose to not go. I'm not the hugest baseball fan so missing a Cubs game is okay with me. Anyways, I was thinking about what I could do with myself on Sunday, since I'll be home alone. I flirted with the idea of arranging a jam session - either a Lou's Classic Ride reunion or with James & Matthew & the guy I made contact with through Craigslist, but those ideas have been discarded. Now I'm thinking about how to watch 4 movies at the Collins Road Theater.
Of the  above films, I've seen Avengers: Infinity War (x2!), Book Club (x1), and Solo: A Star Wars Story (x1).
I contacted the theater and with the graphic below, I figured out a schedule to see the following 4 movies:
  1. Solo 12:50 - 03:25 for $5
  2. AIW 03:40 - 06:39 for $5
  3. DP2 06:40 - 08:59 for $6
  4. Adr 09:15 - 11:11 for $6
Plans are in flux, but I now know it's possible to see those 4 movies in one day for $22.

No comments: