Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Wasting Time

You know, I waste time. I sat at my desk in the den and counted out piles of 25 CD booklets & inlay cards so I have a better idea as to what capacity CD holder(s) to purchase because, now that I have 53 spindles of 100 CDs each converted to MP3, I need to do something with my CD booklets, as I've been talking about since the Den Transformation project and yes, I used this post as a reason to update the Den Transformation project page on this blog. Back to the point, I like a really nice one that is $85 on Amazon, which is where I have $55 in gift cards to spend. So, yes, I do waste time. And then, there's this guy, you know

THAT GUY

who

REALLY

wastes

TIME, 


as shown in the following videos:


LEGO Star Wars fan builds animated Death Star trench run & Death Star II destruction scenes with 50,000 LEGO pieces [Video]

No comments: