Thursday, January 16, 2020

Walking Down the Street - Look Around

These are two originals that we're working on.
Second rehearsal we've tried them so I am still trying to figure out the structure and what rhythm I want to play in the verse and the chorus and the solo. Also, I want to edit this into 2 videos to eliminate the before and after talk.


Tune 1:
Walking Down the Street
starts at 1:00
---- watch my face from 3:40-4:10 - THAT smile is why I play drums - I love the way I am looking at the other 2 to see if they noticed the difference in what I was playing.
Tune 2:
Look Around
starts at 7:25
Ends ~ 14:00
Editor's Note: Two different people have told me that they prefer "Look Around" to "Walking Down the Street," which is interesting, because I like "Walking..." more than "Look Around" - though I like them both!

No comments: