Thursday, November 12, 2020

Mad

I'm mad that Hillary Clinton stated that if you voted for Donald Trump, you are a bad person. I'm mad that Donald Trump is pursuing legal challenges even as the Mainstream Media - ABC, CBC, CNN, MSNBC, and NBC - proclaim that Donald Trump's claims of voting irregularity are not credible.

I'm mad that when Al Gore took 37 days after the election in 2000 to contest the voting results, he was not called the nasty names that the Mainstream Media is calling Donald Trump - the hypocrisy is on full display.

I'm mad that the blatant hypocrisy goes unchecked. For example, when George Floyd died in the summer of 2020, there was a funeral with several people in attendance. When a family member passed away, I had to watch the funeral Mass on my laptop. Now, it's acceptable to have a celebration in the streets but it's not okay for Donald Trump to hold a rally.


I'm mad enough that I'm no longer going to assemble political posts on a separate page. There are threads on Twitter about creating a registry of anyone who supported Donald Trump so that they can be put on a list of shame. That's wrong.

No comments: