Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Advancing My Drumming Skills

Sometimes, I wonder what it would take for me to be a really awesome drummer. I think about all the videos I see on YouTube of Virgil Donati, Todd Sucherman, Lars Ulrich (hee hee), and Thomas Lang and just sit in amazement at what they can do with sticks and drums. I think about what it would take for me to even be close to the same league as those drummers. One way I could make a baby step towards those drummers would be to sign up for The Coaching Course with the 80-20 Drummer. The prices are listed below:

A one-time investment of $127 is appealing. However, I am thinking that I purchased another drummer's "drum course" for $99 and haven't logged into that website in ... over a year? Stephen Taylor is the name, if I even remember that correctly. Like many things in my life, I often have grand ideas but not the ability to make those ideas become reality.

No comments: