Thursday, September 23, 2021

Lots of Buzzwords that mean nothing to me

"Operationalize" is the word that screams out to me in the following snip from an email I received this AM that was advertising an online conference. I have no idea how I ended up on their marketing email list. I also have to say "operationalize"is one of those words that... I'm all for allowing language to be fluid and to add new words to the vocabulary human beings use. That said, I should willingly retire if any technical writing I do includes the "operationalize" term. Maybe, as an Easter egg, I'll add that word to the initial home page of my disaster recovery documentation, to see if anyone even notices...


Here are just a few of the sessions you won’t want to miss from Day 1 of BMC Exchange:

Solving the Service Paradox: Discover the impact intelligent automation can have on creating and deploying innovative services to meet employee experience and operations goals

Achieve ServiceOps with AIOps and AISM: Learn to improve DevOps processes with solutions that help predict change risks, support cross-functional collaboration to solve problems, and automatically recommend problem resolutions

Power DataOps with Application Workflow Orchestration: Operationalize complex workflows by accessing production-ready orchestration of cloud services with Python, the preferred programming language among data professionals

A Platform Approach to Enterprise Service Management, Observability, and Automation: See why delivering agility, customer centricity, and actionable insights requires not just teamwork but also a single, unified platform for your operational systems and data


No comments: