Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Chicagoland Surprise

For a lot of years in my life, living in Chicagoland was my aspiration. I don't have a list handy of all the jobs I applied for in the area. If  it would have worked out that I lived in Chicagoland, would I have been able to see Metallica for $19.83 at the Metro in Chicago? I looked online and the venue is near Wrigley Field - I never knew that. Go to this link on Metallica.com for their setlist: Chicago, IL, United States - The Metro / September 20, 2021

From Metallica Unleashes ‘Seek & Destroy,’ ‘Master of Puppets’ at Surprise Show at Chicago’s Metro:

On Monday, a line at the 1,100-cap venue snaked around for blocks after the club officially announced the show just a handful of hours before doors opened at 7 p.m. Less than 90 minutes after tickets went on sale, it was sold out.




No comments: