Friday, November 19, 2021

Maybe I'll be an Alesis Dude Someday

I saw this on the Craigslist > Des Moines > For Sale > Musical Instruments page. It looks like a really cool set. I am going to file the "Alesis Strike Pro SE" model in my brain as, when I am going to actually purchase a new electronic drums set, I want to remember how awesome this set looks to me.

 Posted 11 days ago Alesis Strike Pro SE - $2,950 (Grimes)

I have a complete set of Alesis Strike Pro SE drums for sale. Everything is less than 6 months old. I bought them after having shoulder surgery but due to complications I'm unable to play drums. I have over $3700 invested in them
Drums $2700
Roc N Soc throne $210
DW3000 Bass pedal $150
2 Alesis Strike Pro 12 Amps $350 each
Save yourself a few bucks from buying new
They are in a smoke and pet free home. I prefer to be contacted by text at the number listed. If the ad is up they are still for sale. I will not separate.


No comments: