Monday, November 15, 2021

Should I purchase the Practice Course from The 80-20 Drummer on Friday?

I am considering whether I ought to purchase this course for $97.

There's one course that out-performed even the Coaching Course in terms of its popularity when I first released it: The Practice Course.I've often asked myself why.

  • Possibly it's because I hadn't released a new course in 3 years
  • It might be because I'm super good looking

But I think it's probably because the Practice Course scratched an itch.

Very Quick Synopsis

Do you feel like you're in a rut with your practice? Practicing the same things over and over, afraid to change anything?

Or maybe you feel like you're constantly jumping from shiny object to shiny object. And you can never commit long enough to see lasting improvement.

They're both obviously wrong. But there's another issue: do you also feel like what you practice isn't coming out in your real-life playing?

It's no wonder: when I first developed the course, I asked hundreds of students to send me their practice routines, and something quickly became clear:

The routines had almost zero relation to what they said their goals were.

I realized in a flash my students needed an approach that was:

  1. Adaptive to real-world needs
  2. Flexible enough to change with those needs
  3. Deep and disciplined enough to make sure they were seeing improvement before they moved on

So that's what I built.

A lot more detail on that on Wednesday.

Now, though, I want to make sure I'm not "playing coy" about any of the information you'll need.

Recently, I asked current and past students of the Practice Course if they thought it was priced correctly. Here's what they told me:

 

image

 

More than half the current students said I was charging too little for the Practice Course.

And 25% of them said it should be $150-or-more.

They also had this to say:

"If drumming books are like tools in workshop the Practice Course is the blueprint. It's why you pick up the hammer rather than the screwdriver."

"Being able to say "no" to practicing out of books and having a "Why" to explain how that No gets me closer to my personal drumming goal."

"[It] just makes me better."

Today I'm writing to tell you that, just in time for Black Friday, I'm re-opening the Practice Course...

...for a limited time, beginning this Friday.

And here's the crazy thing - you'll know this is true if you know me:

After those survey results, I had been planning to raise the price, to $147.

Except, like a f#$%ing idiot, I forgot.

Luckily, you get to capitalize on my stupidity, because for Black Friday, I decided to keep the price the same. I'll raise it afterward.

Which means this will be your last chance to get The Practice Course for the old price of $127.

Now that's super internet-marketery. It also happens to be true. I could have made marginally more money by just raising the price before I opened the course.

YES - I am hoping the fact that you can get it for the lower price inspires more people to join. I'll state the obvious.

But I also just think it's kinda the right thing to do. So for Black Friday 2021, get the Practice Course at the introductory price. For the last time.

And because it's Black Friday, I've also got a super special bonus for you. Much more detail about that on Wednesday.

For those wondering what The Practice Course is:

1. It's unlike any other course I've ever developed. Instead of a series of exercises, it's the method to develop pro-level practice routines without any finicky daily planners (not that there's anything wrong with them), and without feeling "locked in a box" when you want to explore what you're passionate about. Many more details about it in Thursday's email.

2. I made you a video all about it.

I'll be back Wednesday with details about the following:

  • "Why do I need this course?"
  • "Who is this course for?"
  • "Exactly what's inside?"

...and, most importantly, what's this bonus all about?!?

For now, please enjoy this video.

See you Wednesday,

N

OH - if you're NOT interested in the Practice Course...

...either because you're simply not interested...

...or because you've recently joined something else...

...or you've already joined the Practice Course, but did so with a different email...

...and you're like good grief will you stop emailing me about it...

Just click here ;)


No comments: