Monday, February 7, 2022

Captain Lee's Best One Liners on Below Deck

Karen and I have been binge-watching Below Deck, the Bravo TV series about a luxury ship that sails around the Carribbean with charter guests. The show is very interesting in the sense that it provides a glimpse into the life I probably have less than .00000% chance of living. For example, at the end of the charter, the person who is paying for the charter - called The Primary - offers Captain Lee, who oversees the ship's crew, an envelope with a tip. The tip is typically between $13000 and (the largest I can recall) $30,000. If $30,000 is, say, 20% of the total cost... the math is overwhelming for this English major. I know there's a way to calculate the cost of the charter, without the tip, but math on a Monday is not my focus.

Instead, this is a video with some of Captain Lee's funny one-liners, which provides a glimpse into his personality.


https://youtu.be/iOAiXTEsCk8

No comments: