Friday, February 11, 2022

Contrasting the DWs

In my previous post. $6500, (I am including the cost of purchasing 2 bass drum pedals and a snare stand that are not included), was the price for a very nice clear DW drum set. Now, I present an alternative for $2000. This double bass drums comes with a bass drum pedal for each, plus cymbals and a decent rack.

Obviously, beyond the $4500 price difference, the clear DW drum set for $6000 goes with my Ludwig Vistalite set where as this DW drum set for $2000 does not match. 

Here is the link to my previous post: https://prhmusic.blogspot.com/2022/02/beautiful-dws.html

It's fun to think about things I will never have to make a decision about because I will never own either of these two drum sets. I don't think I will ever sell my Ludwig Vistalite set - one time I offered to sell it to one of Alex's co-workers at UNI for $10,000... which basically means I didn't want to sell it. 


No comments: