Monday, April 4, 2022

RR on KIX


Good words from Riki Rachtman about the band KIX:

 I will no longer accept the "oh give them a break they are getting old" I do not want to shell out money or time to watch a band that is past the prime but still goes out for the almighty dollar. I will not accept excuses. If a band is not on top of their game they shouldnt be out selling it.

The age excuse is a joke. I don't hear anyone in @IronMaiden making excuses they still destroy it on stage and last night I saw KIX Do you realize how long KIX has been playing ? I remember before any of the bands around Cathouse Hollywood had record deals. Guns'N'Roses @fasterPussycat We were all listening to Midnight Dynamite. KIX came out before I was even in high school and I'm as old as F.

I saw #Kix play last night and they were flawless. This is a band that so many that have gone on to sell millions were influenced by. These guys are not in their 40's lets be honest we are talking 60's and they looked and sounded great.

This is a band that should be out playing. THis is a rock band that needs to be seen. I hate that underated term but I am surprised this band didn't sell a few more records.

Yes I tend to listen to heavier stuff I mean I was at @Slipknot just 24 hours earlier but Kix is a band I not only appreciate but will continue to see LIVE.


No comments: