Monday, June 2, 2008

The Race Continues

Yesterday, we had some neighbors come over to enjoy the patio and our company. It was a good afternoon - we were sitting outside for ~5 hours. The sun was gorgeous. I like sitting in the shade, though, and there was enough for me to sit in.

Other stuff: back to baseball / softball tonight. Alex is in Coralville; Megan is in North Liberty so that means I can't watch her and Karen can't watch Alex. I would much prefer to have all of our games in NL so that there is a more likely chance we can see both kids play in their game.

Work is going to be crazy. I have a lot of tasks to do to prepare for something that has to be done most likely this week. I am going to start on them when I arrive at work and, hopefully, be able to get all of them done today.

Gotta go.

No comments: