Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No Complaint - It's called "Reality"

I am tired.
I have been sleeping very deeply this week and when I get home from work, I'm tired. It's now 7:30 and, already, I'm thinking about "Lost" being over @ nine and in bed by 9:30.
I have to write my review of Opeth's "The Roundhouse Tapes" for DV.
I have a den that is an absolute pit.
I have tons of unread messages in my hotmail account.
I have tons of work that I could be doing @ home, from home, to get caught up. The next few days are going to upswing in terms of the demands being put on me with a cut of the help supposedly being this Friday.

And when I get home, I just want to go to bed.

I have been praying for candidates that are going to be on a CEW this upcoming Friday through Sunday. I pray during my commute to and from work. I pray that they have a good weekend and that the Holy Spirit finds them and helps them on their journey. To do so, I have not listened to the radio this week when I am in the truck to and from work. Tomorrow is a lot of driving (for me). I am going to work in CR, I leave work @ 2:50 to pick Megan up by 3:30 and to be back home by 3:50. It is a tight timeframe and I *cannot* leave later than 2:50. In fact, 2:49 would be perfect.

The funny thing is that this is my "month off" because baseball will start up again in April. Then games will start up and then the mowing season will kick in and I'll be back to mowing at least once a week. So this is my easy month. Time to relax. Time to take it easy and refresh after the craziness of February.

"Lost" is on in 24 minutes and two kids need to be in bed by its start.

No comments: