Monday, March 16, 2009

Truly, A Good Time

Testament is one of the legends of thrash metal. I acknowledge their greatness. That said, the only release by them that I have listened to repeatedly is Practice What You Preach - not saying their later releases are not good. It was all about timing. I thought KISS' Destroyer release was their best - until I read all the haters that trashed it on the Internet. I wonder if they heard the same brilliance I did?
I digress. Testament is embarking on a US tour and, as has become the tradition on this blog, here are the Midwest dates that, of course, do not include Iowa and of course, it would be truly, a good time, to see them play. Here are the dates:
|
5/10 - Maplewood, MN – The Rock
5/12 – Milwaukee, WI – Eagles Theater
5/13 – Sauget, IL – Pop’s
5/15 - Chicago, IL – House of Blues
5/16 - Detroit, MI – Harpos
5/17 - Cleveland, OH – House of Blues
5/18 – Cincinnati, OH – Bogart’s
|
My co-worker told me that his co-worker at his other job said Slipknot is coming to the US Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids. A quick check of Pollstar.com reveals only European tour dates. So, if they *are* coming, no one knows about it except for my co-worker's co-worker.

No comments: