Monday, October 26, 2009

Good Job...Seriously!

I have to hand it to the radio station near Peoria, IL. Their concert page is organized by area, not just a list of dates where Omaha is next to the Twin Cities and they don't list Moline, IL, even though it's closer to them than either of those two cities. I don't get it.

Anyways, not only do they have a killer concert page, they have a killer concert coming to the area on 12/4, which also happens to be my 40th birthday. The station is doing a promotion where you can get two tickets to Five Finger Death Punch for $25 until 10/31. After 10/31, the price is $25/ticket. http://www.1057thexrocks.com/2009/Events/FiveFingerDeathPunchRocksNutcracker/tabid/11898/Default.aspx

Peoria, IL, is the *closest* this band is getting to my area. It is only 2 hours 37 minutes / 160.61 miles away. Here's the map:





One final thought. I have the Scorpions' "Lovedrive" release. Rarely listen to it but I had "Coast to Coast" in my head.

No comments: