Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a week...

At work, I burned 49 CDs x 3 to release to our clients. I also worked on converting a 3rd party Word doc to HTML. I also got to sit in the CEO's office with my manager on a conference call regarding a major business decision that needs to be made - can't disclose the details publicly.

Last night was the Lamb of God / GWAR / Job for a Cowboy show in Des Moines. I didn't go. I stayed home and watched "Aliens vs Monsters" and it was okay. Some corny jokes.

Then I watched "Seven Pounds" with Will Smith. Uh, I didn't really like it. I know it's one of those 'unfolding' type movies where the details and motivation behind the character is presented slowly, but it just didn't keep my interest. If you haven't seen it, be prepared for a slow moving movie.

Today is Iowa v. Michigan @ 7 PM. Lots of drunk Iowa Citians already at 9 AM, I'm guessing. I'll watch it on TV.

No comments: